Photography courtesy of Oscar, and since I wasn't there, in Julian, where there is pie, I have no idea what is really going on in the pictures. I'll take my best shot.....
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3:17
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Third Saturday in July
The third Saturday in July fell on the same day as the Calvary Chapel Vista Women's One Day Conference, so the guys had the ride to themselves. It was suggested that they not have any fun that they were not willing to repeat when the gals were available. So they went to Julian. Without us. Julian. Not the scorching desert of Borrego which is a perfect, no girls ride. Julian. But we're not bitter. They had pie but we feasted on the Word.
Photography courtesy of Oscar, and since I wasn't there, in Julian, where there is pie, I have no idea what is really going on in the pictures. I'll take my best shot.....
Mike rolling in....
Tony Ruby joined the guys on his new bike, I'm guessing Yamaha but he can hip me to the specifics next ride.
Mike S. joined the guys so it was time for "Bike of the Month" or "Who's that? Oh, Mike!" This month, Harley Night Train.

Mike gives the pre-ride-

I believe he is leading them in a chorus of "How Great Thou Art" at this point....

Like a responsible rider, Oscar kept both hands on the handle bars and didn't take any pictures on the ride up, here the guys stopped for a break in Santa Isabel.

Loitering in the parking lot....

Some guys bought pies at Dudley's, some of us just got this lame picture.


Then after a quick ride up the hill, they stopped at the first place with food and bike parking.......

After loading up on granola and wheat grass shots, I mean chili and pie, they headed home.


All in all, I hear it was a fun ride, the weather was great and so was the pie. We gals that went to the conference had fun, got some great worship and teaching, so it was a profitable third Saturday in July all the way around. Look for an email about the upcoming August ride, keep the rubber side down, the shiny side up and your eyes on Jesus!
Photography courtesy of Oscar, and since I wasn't there, in Julian, where there is pie, I have no idea what is really going on in the pictures. I'll take my best shot.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment