Chuck & I are having a great time. We rode up to Bishop & headed east to NV. We camped in NV the first two nights. From there we went north into ID & camped at Idaho Falls, had the opportunity to witness to a man camped next to us, God is good! We went to Yellowstone Park WY from there. Saw two black bears, some deer and elk , and lots of buffalo. We left the park throught the northwest entrance and over the Bear Tooth Pass into MT. I had to get a new rear tire in Billings HD. The guy that changed my tire was a CMA member! Next was Rapid City SD. While there we saw Mt. Rushmore & Crazy Horse Monument, both very impressive. We also had the time to cruise around the Black Hills for a while. Today we are at the CMA Rally in WY. Chuck will be heading home on Sunday morning & I'll be heading for CO. Attached are a few pictures. Wayne



1 comment:
Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment