Hey riders, it's Guido again. Last Sunday, our leadership dudes were manning the tables at Calvary Chapel Vista for the Big Bear ride. We had a bunch of dudes and dudette's sign-up. If you missed your opportunity, don't worry, we will be manning the tables again, this Sunday, August 7th, at Calvary Chapel Vista. We will be in the courtyard after both services. Look for the "Calvary Chapel Vista Motorcycle Fellowship" banner. Don't attend Calvary Chapel Vista? It's OK. Just e-mail Pastor Dave and RSVP. He'll collect your money on the day of the ride.
Want more? OK. We will be taking tee-shirt orders. Three styles will be available. Short and long sleeve and sleeveless. We will have an order sheet and price list available. Colors available will be white, black and grey. Oh, did I mention ball caps? Yep. Flex fit for the guys and adjustable for the ladies. (for those pony tails!) The caps are black and will have our small CCVMF patch on the front. I'll be wearing mine this Sunday, if you want to see what one looks like.
We need to have cash or checks up front, before we order. Sorry folks, no C.O.D. Well, that's the latest update. I'd love to chat longer, but I have to go ride! See you next Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment