"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3:17
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Web Site Under Repair
Hey Riders, it's Guido with a special announcement. Our web site is experiencing technical difficulties. We have our resident expert looking into the problem. I could try to explain it to you, but hey, I'm just a dumb biker dude. Anyway, the computer guy tried to explain it to me, but I got a headache. Long story short; I can't update the ride information. You can still access the blog site via the web site, where the correct ride information will appear. Pastor Dave will still send you the monthly email with the ride information. I will update the web site with our latest ride infomation as soon as our technical problems have been solved. Take care and ride safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment